COMFORT ON A BUDGET IN LAKE TEKAPO
Take a few days to relax in our friendly, family-run hostel and get inspired by the beauty and peacefulness of Lake Tekapo.
Nestled in a quiet corner of the village and set in a beautiful garden, we are only 300 metres from the bus-stop and the main road.
Lake Tekapo is half-way between Christchurch and Queenstown /Wanaka (all less than 3 hours away) and we are only just over one hour from Aoraki / Mt Cook.
Tailor-made-tekapo Backpackers offers:
- Quality beds (no bunks) and heaters in every room
- A well-equipped kitchen
- A warm cosy lounge with a log fire and lots of games and jig-saw puzzles
- A drying room for ski-gear and a grooming bench for skis and boards
- A store room for your bike (we are only one hour from the Alps 2 Ocean Cycle Trail)
- A sandpit, duplo, and lots more toys for the kids
- A wheelchair-ramp and specially designed facilities
- Friendly staff who will share their local knowledge with you
- IAC provided WIFI – good value
- Off-street parking
The turquoise lake, the mountains, the night sky... walking, biking, skating, skiing...
9-10-11 Aorangi Crescent
PO Box 26, Lake Tekapo 7945, New ZealandEmail: email@example.com